Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life is still good... :)

Life is good.
Even when sometimes we think it isn't.

Don't just run from problems.
They will only be dealt with, if you deal with them. :)
Otherwise they continue to stalk you until there are so many, you are gang tackled. :)

Eat some desserts.
Drink some alcohol.
Even the Bible talks about wine being something that makes hearts glad. :)

Encouraging a complete stranger is a great thing.
One day you might be on the receiving end. :)

I still like playing games too much. :)

But I needed to post something.

Mostly because a superhero, who shall remain nameless, (ahem-WonderWoman :) )
caused me to remember to not forget. :)

9 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Aw, I REALLY LIKE THIS POST!

;-)

I don't drink. Although I have been eating a few desserts lately. I wondered why my bras were getting so tight!

Tis the season, to gain a little...
Weight.
Friendship.
Romance.
Passion.
Knowledge.
Compassion.
Understanding.
Wisdom.

I enjoy facebook's Wordscrapper, so I understand your online addiction.
I'm pleased you're a happy camper and wish nothing but the bestest for you and yours this holiday season!

*blows a kiss*

PS. I'm creeping myself out here with all this nice crap ;-)

Timm said...

Good to hear from you Roland. Glad to know you are still out there.

AnneDroid said...

Hurray! You're still alive :)

Even though you've found something more fun for you than blogging, which is great, please occasionally post an update like this one.

Doorman-Priest said...

I thought you might have been abducted by aliens. I hear that happens to you guys a lot. It never happens here.

MikeT said...

Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems :)

Kate Morningstar said...

Welcome back, Roland!!

D-P, now I'm gonna be up all night wondering why only Americans get abducted by aliens and find pictures of Jesus in their grilled cheese sandwiches.

WonderWoman -- I love WordScraper. My alter ego plays it all the time. You're ever looking for an opponent, e-mail me.

Chaplain Luken said...

If you really want to know what he has been up to ask him about, "leveling his wife." Not sure what that means really but that was his excuse last time I talked to him.

Wonder Woman said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DUCKIE POO!

Wonder Woman said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DUCKIEPOO!