Sunday, April 27, 2008

7 things about me

Anne Droid was nice enough to tag me.

Here are the rules if you decide to play along:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


(I like this pic)

1) This is the first time anyone has tagged me before.

2) I love peanut butter. Give me a jar and a spoon and I could live happily for some time. After I think this, I wonder what manna tasted like. Hmmm....

3) One of my favorite movie lines is, "There is no spoon." Watch the Matrix. It's said twice. The second time is when Neo is starting to believe in what that means. As I live this life, I try to remember, "There is no spoon." This life isn't all there is. I'm waiting to see what's beyond all this.

4) I've ridden an elephant.

5) When I was 16, a friend a grade younger than me died. His mom gave me and some other friends some of his stuff. I will always treasure the book, "Sword of Shannara" because of that.

6) Spiderman is my favorite superhero. Mostly because of his witty, sarcastic comments. It shows a way of coping with the world sometimes.

7) I'm a better housekeeper than my wife. She'll kill me for writing it. ;) She has trouble keeping things picked up. I like the idea that there is a place for everything and everything has its place idea with my stuff. It is frustrating to try find something, when you are tripping over everything lying around the house, and then getting to where it's supposed to be, and finding it's not there.

I will tag seven people. As they come to mind.

Geppy, Jeff G, Mike W, Nator, Wayne, another Jeff G, and Morris.

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

But Wonder Woman is your second favorite super hero, right?

;)

AnneDroid said...

Re #4 I've ridden a camel but an elephant sounds better still.

Re #7 I'm with your wife on that one. There are six people in this house and I am the messiest.

Thanks for taking up the tagging challenge...