Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Freedom (part2)

Newsboys

- I Am Free
- From the album Go

Through you the blind will see
Through you the mute will sing
Through you the dead will rise
Through you our hearts will praise
Through you the darkness flees
Through you my heart screams
I am free
I am free

Chorus: (2x’s)
I am free to run(I am free to run)
I am free to dance(I am free to dance)
I am free to live for you(I am free to live for you)
I am free(I am free)Yes, I am free(I am free)

Through you the blind will see
Through you the mute will sing
Through you the dead will rise
Through you our hearts will praise
Through you the darkness flees
Through you my heart screams
I am free
I am free
Are you free?
I am free

Chorus: (2x’s)

(Peter’s Prayer)

Chorus: (2x’s)

Label: worshiptogether.com

6 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Is it wrong that I get tingles reading those lyrics?

I wonder.

Perhaps God is like...

Naw, not going to go THERE.

Yet.

:) WW

PS. La, la, la.

Timm said...

Heh, That's one of my fovorite songs to do with the praise team at church.

layneh said...

Not a big fan of praise music personally.. just thought i'd share that. lol.

Theres really only a few praise songs i like, but i hate it when churches only sing the chorus, like 30 times. Ugh that gets me.

Craig said...

I don't like it when they sing the chorus over and over either. However I do like this song. I like the Newsboys. They have some funny songs like 'Breakfast' and 'Cornelius'.

Rachel said...

I agree with the being annoyed with the chorus of many songs being sung over and over and over and ignoring the rest of the song. Or when the song is over and they repeat the last line ten times before they finish. Or when they sing a song and skip half of the really good verses. I am also annoyed when they play the same 4 songs in worship service every week. A lot of things annoy me, I guess.

I like Newsboys. I was just listening to "Breakfast" the other day while in the kitchen. I was a big fan of their song "Shine" when it came out... a bouncer taking ballet still cracks me up.

layneh said...

I have seen the Newsboys a few times, I have met them at concerts and stuff, but I wasn't a big fan, I like Audio A much more.