Sunday, October 01, 2006

Needed to find something funny.

Just have to get my Chuck Norris fix, once in a while.


Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

Chuck Norris never loses a game of Clue despite the fact everyone knows he's the murderer and used his foot to do it.

Chuck Norris doesn't play "hide-and-seek." He plays "hide-and-pray-I-don't-find-you."

Chuck Norris crossed the road. Nobody has ever dared question his motives.

ADD is not a disease. It's just impossible to focus when you know that Chuck Norris could strike at any moment.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

So my 19-year-old son just loves these Chuck Norris facts, and this past weekend followed me around listing them. Some of the ones you put in your post, I haven't heard. I shall have to call my son now.