Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What our military people can't do

There are at least 213 rules.

Some of my favorites:

15. Not allowed to train adopted stray dogs to 'Sic Brass!'
17. God may not contradict any of my orders.
29. The Irish MPs are not after 'Me frosted lucky charms'.
33. Not allowed to chew gum at formation, unless I brought enough for everybody.
34. (Next day) Not allowed to chew gum at formation even if I *did* bring enough for everybody.
37. Our medic is called 'Sgt Larwasa', not 'Dr. Feelgood'.
53. 'Napalm sticks to kids' is *not* a motivational phrase.
89. Inflatable sheep do *not* need to be displayed during a room inspection.
93. Crucifixes do not ward off officers, and I should not test that.
99. Claymore mines are not filled with yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell new soldiers that they are.

I could post all of them, but just wanted to thank Chaplain Luken for posting these. Makes life more fun.

No comments: