Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rock Paper Scissor League

Yes, I wanted to investigate the Rock Paper Scissors thing a bit further. There is a USARPS

A quote from their welcome page:

"My name is Master Roshambollah, and I am considered by many to be the greatest professional Rock Paper Scissors player in the history of the sport. As a child I was considered the “Bobby Fischer” of Rock Paper Scissors (RPS)"

And, believe it or not, this is on the sidebar for Rock Paper Scissors as an Olympic event.

"The International Olympic Committee (IOC) is reportedly considering the hand sport of Rock Paper Scissors to be an exhibition event at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Italy"

This one really has a different outlook:

"RPS should be compared with other non-random games, such as chess. Even though chess involves considerably less strategy than RPS"

Chess involves less strategy? I had no idea.

I think I will torture these people on a semi regular basis. How can I resist?

No comments: