Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blind Mind's Eye made a post here and had a bunch of women(?) from brat free come and ah... visit his site.

He had to turn comments off for a while.

I'm sorry that these women hate kids so much. They must have had really tough childhoods or something. I pity them. They are unable to reason logically. They can rant and rave pretty well. Dealing with some people from a church I had left, leaves me a somewhat better understanding of this.

Just so you know Mike, I fully support you in this. Let Joel and Difster and anyone else you can think of know about your blog posts. Then open the comments back up and let us all open up a real good discussion with them. As a matter of fact, we could generate a lot of traffic at their site and let every one know about their "idealistic" beliefs that we should all have.

I admit that I am still unhappy about some things I have gone through recently, but this kind of junk has to be faced and stopped. It isn't about revenge. It is about respect. At the very least a small modicum of it. I, for one, am willing to help them to understand this as well as I am able.

__________ <--- look, I drew a line in the sand :)
Roland

No comments: