Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ending the walk through Galatia?

Gal 5:1 says to not get caught up in the law again, once Christ has set you free. But I've touched on that already.

Anyway, I was noticing some of the things that have no law against them in God's eyes.
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self Control

I was looking around on blogs and found, as an example, those who advocate border patrol armies, or mining the borders. I think there is some merit to what is being said, but they tend to fall in with the law side of things. If you don't believe me, think about some of these:
Hostility
Quarrelling
Division

Sometimes we need to defend ourselves. I mean, I dislike having all the products I buy in 2 different languages. Yet, I think there may be a better answer. And maybe dividing and quarrelling and being hostile isn't the answer.

I can almost see what the world will be like when everyone does things which have no law against them. When He returns, I know it will be that much closer.

For now, I'll go try to do some things that aren't against the law.

No comments: